How to Minimize Pores in 5 Easy Steps!
How to Minimize Pores on Face & Nose – How to Shrink Pores – How to Make Pores Look Smaller – How to Close Pores
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to minimize the appearance of pores…
Step 1: Wash Face
Wash your face thoroughly with warm water to remove makeup, sweat, oils and any hair/facial products from your pores.
Step 2: Exfoliate
Exfoliate pores to remove all build up (aka blackheads). Blackheads highlight your pores and tend to make them look larger (no!)
Step 3: Use a Pore Serum
Use a pore serum like Power HY which will help tighten pores and will create a smooth, flawless looking complexion. Apply on areas of concern. Then let it air dry properly (10- 15 minutes) before applying makeup to prevent caking.
Step 4: Moisturize
Pore serums do NOT provide enough moisture when used alone. Apply a non pore-clogging moisturizer all over your face to help hydrate your skin.
Step 5: Apply Foundation (Optional)
Use your foundation of choice. If you have dry skin, try a liquid foundation. If you have oily skin, go for a powder foundation.
Best Beauty 2017
- Best at Home Laser Hair Removal 2017
- Best Hair Dryer / Blow Dryer 2017
- Best Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 2017
- Best Curling Iron / Curling Wand 2017
- Best Keratin Hair Treatment 2017
- Best Hair Extensions 2017
- Best Hair Brushes 2017
- Best Hair Growth Products 2017
- Best Hot Rollers 2017
- Best Microdermabrasion Machine 2017
- Best Facial Cleansing Brushes 2017
- Best Teeth Whitening Products 2017
- Best Makeup Brushes 2017
- Best Eyeshadow Palette 2017
- Best Makeup Foundation 2017
- Best Airbrush Makeup 2017
- Best Eye Creams 2017
- Best Perfumes for Women 2017
- Best Anti Aging Creams / Moisturizers 2017
- Best Nail Polishes 2017
- Best Electric Toothbrushes 2017
- Best Electric Razor Shaver for Men 2017
- Best Hair Clippers for Men 2017