Makeup Foundation – Buying Guide
Here’s what to look for when buying foundation:
- Minerals – Helps fight bacteria that causes pimples. Also helps prevent future breakouts. Look for minerals such as zinc oxide. (So, so important). Even if you’re not acne prone you want to keep your skin blemish free. Not to mention, mineral foundation goes on lighter without the caked on feel – and it just looks better.
- Non-comedogenic – means your pores won’t get clogged from this stuff – it’s a MUST.
- Liquid Foundation –provides extra moisture. Great for dry skin and for under the eyes (powder under the eyes tends to make us look older).
- Powder Foundation – great for oily and acne prone skin. Powder foundation helps soak up excess oil and sebum.
- HD Foundation – specifically designed to provide coverage for HD pictures. Great for weddings and special events or if you’re into creating videos ;)
Check out the Best Makeup Foundation for 2014
Best Beauty 2017
- Best at Home Laser Hair Removal 2017
- Best Hair Dryer / Blow Dryer 2017
- Best Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 2017
- Best Curling Iron / Curling Wand 2017
- Best Keratin Hair Treatment 2017
- Best Hair Extensions 2017
- Best Hair Brushes 2017
- Best Hair Growth Products 2017
- Best Hot Rollers 2017
- Best Microdermabrasion Machine 2017
- Best Facial Cleansing Brushes 2017
- Best Teeth Whitening Products 2017
- Best Makeup Brushes 2017
- Best Eyeshadow Palette 2017
- Best Makeup Foundation 2017
- Best Airbrush Makeup 2017
- Best Eye Creams 2017
- Best Perfumes for Women 2017
- Best Anti Aging Creams / Moisturizers 2017
- Best Nail Polishes 2017
- Best Electric Toothbrushes 2017
- Best Electric Razor Shaver for Men 2017
- Best Hair Clippers for Men 2017