Top Baby Cribs 2017
Top baby cribs, convertible cribs, 4 in 1 cribs, white cribs, gray cribs…
#1. Babyletto Crib
#2. Delta Crib
#3. Davinci Crib
#4. Graco Crib
#5. Dream on Me Crib
Best Baby Crib – Buying Guide
Here’s what to look for when buying a crib…
- Brand New – don’t get a used crib. It might not meet current standards and it may need repair.
- JPMA Certified – means the JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) has tested the crib to ensure it meets the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards.
- Slats – make sure the distance between each is no wider than 2 3/8 inches. Otherwise the baby can get his hands or feet caught.
- No drop sides – drop sides allow you to lower one side to make it easier to get the baby out. They are now known to cause injuries in babies. Make sure the sides are stationary instead.
- Convertible – crib converts into beds the baby can use in the future. Will save you a lot of money in the long run.
- 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Converts to crib, day bed, full size bed
- 4-in-1 Convertible Crib – Converts to crib, toddler bed, day bed and full size bed